Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Boss' Day!

Monday was Boss' Day and I was in charge of putting something together for our principal.  I am part of the social committee and I am the only one with no kids.  I don't mind thought if I get to do things like this!  If you know me at all, you know I love doing things like this.  If I could do this and make money, I totally would!  Anyway, I made him a candy card and a football basket.  If you can't tell, he LOVES the Denver Broncos, so I got him a few things with Broncos on it.  The Bronco's football plays music when you hit it.  I thought it was pretty cool.  Then there is popcorn, chocolate, and I put a drink in the cup.  And the bowl is a football!  I thought it was pretty clever.  And I really enjoyed making it!

I have to say, I am SO lucky to be working at the school I'm working at and with the best people in the world.  When I interviewed, I knew right away I wanted to work with the wonderful people at that school.  I couldn't be happier with my job and the people I work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment