Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Good Find!

When we do our carpet time, we are not by a white board.  It is the most frustrating thing EVER!  When I am wanting to do something on the whiteboard, but stay on the carpet, we have to move to the back of the room, instead of the side where we do pretty much everything.  So I was thinking about investing in a little white board that stands up that I can put by me during our carpet time.  I didn't want to spend the money...so I kept putting it off.  Then one day I was just walking around Deseret Industries and found this!


$6!!!!!  What an amazing deal!  I didn't pass it up!  It is in great condition, still has paper in the middle of it, and it stands!  :)  It still needs to be cleaned up a little bit, but I felt so lucky to find it exactly when I needed to!  I already use it ALL the time!  I love getting excited about things like this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment