This week I was really trying to challenge the kids this week.
We have been focusing on reading harder words and working on harder math problems.
Things come so easily to this class, so I wanted to challenge them to see what they did.
They never seize to surprise me!
They are all so smart and really try their hardest to learn.
I love this age because they still love learning.
I love watching them throughout the day to see how eager they are to learn.
I wish we were all like that all the way through college...
And I sure hope these kids stay like that!
They are all SO ambitious, creative, and they all have so much potential.
After our math lesson on Friday, I split them into teams, and they had to put the numbers 1-100 in order.
The first group to finish first got a prize.
Everyone actually got a prize because everyone is a winner in my class.
But it was really fun to watch them interact with one another.
They all figured out different ways to get it done the quickest.
It was really neat to watch them work in groups.
Especially since we don't do it as much as I wish we could...
We just have lots of very talkative students in our classroom.
But I think I would rather them all be friends, than enemies, so I don't mind it so much.
Last week we learned about the rainforest.
I LOVE teaching/learning about the rainforest.
I would love to visit a rainforest one day.
We didn't have time to do this activity last week, so I made time this week!
They had to put the different layers of the rainforest on the paper, then put the animals where they should go.
They all turned out very unique. They are all so creative!
It was a fun week, but not too eventful.
It is fun watching them grow.
Next week is Dr.Seuss's Birthday!
Another day that I LOVE!
Dr.Seuss is definitely my favorite author, so I can't wait!
Thank you parents for all that you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment