Here is the story of the "H brothers"
We also made "Thinking Thumbs" to help us remember the "TH" sound.
We have been working on comparing and contrasting all year, but they finally got to make their own venn diagram. They did a great job for their first time! I paired them up and let them compare and contrast 2 things from a story we read called Moving Day.
We worked hard last week, and I am ready to work hard again this week! We are learning some really tough stuff, and only in 4 days since it is a short week. Keep working hard at home and practicing reading and spelling. Please remember to go over the Skills Sheet EVERY day. It has everything that we are going over that week and it is especially important to do it every day, even the weekends, during a 4 day week. It WILL help! I promise! Thank you parents for ALL that you do! I couldn't do it without you!

No comments:
Post a Comment