It was a very fun week!
It was a very long week, but fun.
And the kids were wonderful for me all week.
I always look forward to seeing them because they make me smile, even when I am having a rough day!
I love being a teacher!
In reading we learned about s clusters.
In math we learned how to add 2 to a number.
We are still struggling with this, so if you have extra time at home, all of the kids could use some help with this!
We also had lots of time for fun projects to get us ready for Christmas next week.
We made a Riddle Book. I really enjoyed it, and I hope all of the kids did too.
I loved this project! We have really been working on sentence structure, and they had to write about what they would do if they lived in a snow globe. After they were done, I spray painted them with glitter. They all look so cute! I am even going to keep them up until January, since it isn't just a Christmas project.
These are just a few of my favorite.
During story time, we read a story where Santa got stuck in the chimney. It was such a cute story.
So after, again to work on our sentence structure, they wrote about what they would do if Santa was stuck in their chimney. I am really happy with how they turned out.
And I couldn't help but laugh at most of them!
What a creative class I have!
We also made holly bells, and they had to draw a picture (it didn't matter what the picture was) in the bell.
I love projects where they have to trace their hands.
I think it will show how much they grow through the years.
Like I said, I love traced hands! These are the cute reindeer we made.
Over all, it was a very successful week and I really enjoyed it.
I am in Utah now, going to my grandpa's funeral, and not feeling too well.
Hopefully I will be back on Monday...
Thank you parents for all that you do!



No comments:
Post a Comment