Thursday, September 1, 2011

Week one is done!

The first week is over. Pat yourself on the back, we made it! What a wonderful week! I could not have asked for a better class. I am so happy with how smoothly this week went. We have been going over the rules and routines constantly EVERY day. It has been tiring (for everyone) but so much fun. It really is going to be a great year. Lets take a look at what we did this week!

We have really been focusing on our rules, or our five bees promise. Every day, twice a day, we stand up and recite our rules together as a class.






Everybody drew on their own honeycomb, and we put them all together. I love how everyone has a flag because I drew the Texas flag. :) I think they all look SO good! We sure have some artists in this class!!!



We made get to know you books. Welcome to first grade! I loved getting to know everyone through these cute books.
This is definitely my favorite picture of all time. I am going to have a hard time saying good bye to these guys at the end of the year....but the year has just begun! Look at this fun group!



Such a fun week full of get to know you activities. Parents, thank you for everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment